27 things before 28
- make a wedding cake or fancy birthday cake
- make a birthday cake in a tin can
- take a cake decorating class
- decorate a cake at CakeMix (the place that Duff just opened in LA)
- make a quilt
- sell something i make
- paint at least two paintings
- take more photos/get more familiar with my camera
- make homemade noodles (either ramen or pasta)
- try 6 canning recipes (am I allowed to count the pickles?)
- try making pizza dough with bread recipe from B
- try making gluten free bread with B's recipe
- go to costa rica
- get a new job
- get another tattoo
- become a certified yoga instructor
- read more books-i am open to any and all suggestions....
- make butter, cheese (again), crackers, marshmallows from scratch
- make a comic book for B
- make an art journal
- climb mt. whitney
- train for something that I want to train for
- write 50 pages for my book
- make a music video
- write a rap song
- sew another dress (the one i made doesn't fit very well)
- enter a contest-either writing, photography, etc.
Because I want to update this list and keep track of things as I go along, I'm going to add this list to a page thing on the side of my blog so that I (and you, if you want) can keep track of all the things I do. Of course I will blog about all the things I do to cross off this list, but it makes it easier to have it all in one spot. Plus, I love making lists. They are just so fun to look at. Especially when finished!
Because I'm pretty sure you're going to ask, B bought me a pair of Hunter boots! I have been hinting that I want a pair because eventually I want to live on a farm with chickens and you have to have boots if you live on a farm, right? I figured why not get them now and break them in. Especially since it rains like twice in Los Angeles.....
We are going out to dinner later and then some friends of mine from work are going to go out with us. And then tomorrow B and I are going to a concert-Trampled By Turtles. They are an awesome bluegrass band, and they are bluegrass not country and there is a difference!
Hooray! Happy Birthday to me!!